Nurture, inspire, have fun every day…it’s the Woodlands Park Nursery way!
The relationships we develop with our parents and carers are hugely important to us. By being an extension of your family, we’re able to make your little one feel safe, loved and able to reach their full potential.
We know it’s not easy leaving your child in someone else’s care. Our team work hard to reassure you with our attention to high-quality practices and our commitment your little one’s physical and emotional security.
Keeping your little one safe and sound
The safety of your child is just as important to us as it is to you. That’s why we have the following procedures in place to keep them snug as a bug in a rug:
- – CCTV both indoors and out so your nursery manager can see the whole building
- – Secure door entry systems preventing unauthorised people from entering the nursery
- – A registration system that means only people you have nominated can collect your child
- – Highly-qualified staff with paediatric first aid and safeguarding training
- – Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks on all staff members
- – Off-road parking – perfect for safe pick-ups and drop-offs each day